[kj] BPF profile on myspace?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:37:14 EDT 2008

> I always thought that was a prime reason for a certain someone wanting him out

> of the band.....I mean, ya got your precedents for jealous

That has always been my feeling too. From all their pictures I always knew if any two persons clashed, it would be Jaz and Big Paul.

You can tell alot about people thru their pictures and w/as many KJ band pictures pics as are out there, I notice that in group pics Jaz is always the most insecure-looking, standing or turned away off to the side (or background), looking away when the others are "sharing the moment", or distant from the rest of the group's "sharing the moment" in any given pic, or if the others are smiling and anyone is not it will be him....etc.etc.etcetera
One more thing i've noticed is that if someone is totally unfazed or unoriented towards Jaz in a picture, or if anyone confidently stands in a way that (not deliberately) renders Jaz inconsequential or dare say even irrelevant to that picture-moment - it would big Big Paul. BPF's poise is as if the band were his, as if he started it all.
didn't he?

Bette Dillinger <bettedillinger at live.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } BPF needs his own homepage. I mean, there are Jaz/Youth, Jaz, Youth, Geordie, Geordie and crazy singer girl (thank whomever she's gone) "pages" on the damn site......and yeah, he definitely was a looker. He still looks distinguished now. I always thought that was a prime reason for a certain someone wanting him out of the band.....I mean, ya got your precedents for jealous fellow members wanting certain people out in how many bands due to their attractiveness? Pete Best.....the list goes on....sounds like a drinking game.