[kj] [OT] No Name?

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:11:10 EDT 2008

aren't you already in the Bollock Faction? lol

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:02:09 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] No Name?

I'm having 'Fierce Bollock'

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 24 April 2008 21:51To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] No Name?here's some for the word bollock..

Bollock Abraham
Fierce Bollock
Bollock Of The Grody Fiber
Bollock Mite
Bollock Operator
Bollock Ritual
Bollock Guy
Lovelorn Bollock
Portable Bollock And The Bump
Bollock Faction

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:47:29 -0700Subject: [kj] [OT] No Name?

When I first saw this I thought, novel idea, but then it was more like can't people think for themselves?...is their music that meaningless...? http://www.bandnamemaker.com/ Funny names, occassionally..