[kj] OT - happy b'day Cliff

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Apr 23 23:36:20 EDT 2008

Happy (slightly belated???) b'day Cliff! :)

At 06:23 PM 4/23/2008, you wrote:

>Hey, I always liked what Kathleen Turner said......as she started

>getting older she would just add the numbers. So you are a four,

>solid, organized and seasoned.

> > From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> > To: gathering at misera.net

> > Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:54:07 +1200

> > Subject: Re: [kj] OT - happy b'day Cliff

> > "i'm 40 again this year,"

> > Dude that makes you 80, you might wanna tone down the pizza and ice

> > cream...and start stocking up on cardigans and insurance. Oh, and ACT YOUR

> > FUCKING AGE!

> > ;)

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.