[kj] BPF profile on myspace?

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Wed Apr 23 18:08:59 EDT 2008

BPF needs his own homepage. I mean, there are Jaz/Youth, Jaz, Youth, Geordie, Geordie and crazy singer girl (thank whomever she's gone) "pages" on the damn site......and yeah, he definitely was a looker. He still looks distinguished now. I always thought that was a prime reason for a certain someone wanting him out of the band.....I mean, ya got your precedents for jealous fellow members wanting certain people out in how many bands due to their attractiveness? Pete Best.....the list goes on....sounds like a drinking game.

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:25:26 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] BPF profile on myspace?

Oh, milinda: I would be in awe of that ...
(And I hate to sound like a teenybopper, but it would double-fun, as I always thought Big Paul was cute!)
(And a damn great drummer, too.)

Ciao bella,

Karen