[kj] NYC Gathering? (OT) favour

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:37:31 EDT 2008

I'll be stinking up the Big Apple from May 1st (land around 11) through the 5th
(leave around 6).

Can we do a proper gathering and tribute? I've threatened/asked plenty of times in the past. But lets really do it this time. If we need a bar/pub to crash my better half knows plenty of people in the area that work at places or can recommend.

And now the favor. Does anyone here have any sort of "in" to the Knitting Factory? I am trying to get into the Tragedy, Systematic Death show May 2nd. It'll be over by 10 but it is way sold out.

Thanks

Chris

and keep a rocking..
keep a rocking..
keep a rocking..
Everybody get off the stands get get on your feet
And get down and get with it