[kj] 143 Days to go - monkey spanker

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:12:10 EDT 2008

You have a one track mind, sir. What with your neck and now looking for a handjob....
;)

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:45:09 +1200Subject: Re: [kj] 143 Days to go

I didn’t know you measured handjobs in mileage…makes sense when you think about it though. So it’d be what, length * (upstrokes + downstrokes) = stroke miles?

I think my mileage differs depending on the scenery. Oh and the driver.

;)

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of folk devilSent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 5:34 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] 143 Days to go

Damn, you get good mileage ;)

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:20:56 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] 143 Days to go

It's the amount is costs to fill up the gas tank!

; )

kw