[kj] KJ PHD Site Now

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:05:47 EDT 2008

On 22/04/2008, Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I like the current site. Easy to navigate and not bogged down by all of

> the flash gimmickery.

> The flash notebook site was a cool idea but it got annoying as a regular

> surfer.

Really shoddy. If they are re-doing the site they should have done it
in beta and then uploaded it to replace the new one when it was ready,
rather than just leaving it a blank 404 mess as it is now.

I hope to $DEITY that it won't be another flash site. Often they were
just a con played on laymen who though that a flash site was somehow
more professional and subsequently worth more money.

Knowing KJ they'll do it on the cheap and it'll get annoying and
unmaintained very quickly.