[kj] 143 Days to go

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:15:46 EDT 2008

jaz might actually decide to suprise everyone by compromising and sharing the limelight with the rest of the members and not just gordie,after all if it goes ahead,it will proberly be there last world tour in the original line-up ;/!

milinda ps never say never though ;P

From: charlie_key at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:40:03 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] 143 Days to go

I'm thinking more like, will the shows be as promised. I mean a full set of the first tweo albums. Jaz aint the same as he used to be, he likes it all to be on him and geordie now, thats gotta change too.

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.