[kj] 143 - The Wait

Tim Merrill timmerrill at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:17:15 EDT 2008

This is my second post on the list, so i hope i can throw in the pot heres.

I'm in the same boat as the rest of the gathering, waiting on baited breath to see how things will transpire.

I've got alot riding on this, as I'm having to make 'excuses' to try to book 2 days off work, a $475 flight to Tokyo,

two tix, at $120, not to mention hotels.

If someone bungs this up in a clash of throwing their weight around, I'm going to dismantle them personally.

Someone mentioned the Jaz and Geordie show, and I hope this isn't the case, because KJ wouldn't have amounted

to a squirt of piss had it not been for the tribal thud of BPF, and Youth and his Dub sound. There's too much at

of a great thing at stake here to let it be pissed away by trifles of the past. Some people need to let bygones be

bygones, and focus on the greatness that was created together, as opposed to the bullshit and squabbling....

Well, shit, look at me preaching to the choir. I'm sorry, just had to get that off my guts.

As much as Jaz goes on about believing in magic, then he should try MAKING some on the next tour...

Oh, and BTW, does anyone happen to own a KJ boot entitled, 'The Bum's Rush?' I owned it years ago, only to

have some of my vinyl ripped off.

Thanks go out to all of you for making the Gathering list a nice place for a lunatic to take Asylum...