[kj] 143 Days to go

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 17:29:38 EDT 2008

I'm not going to buy my tickets just yet. Just in case.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } I was like this over the weekend...tickets went on sale for LA, but I seem to have acquired 'trust' issues with the band :/