[kj] Orb with Youth

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Apr 21 13:36:27 EDT 2008

Orb is a great, great band ...
k.w.
----- Original Message -----
From: melinda grant
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] Orb with Youth

thats a really flattering pic of youth folky(i take it that thats youth in the pic right!),as opposed to the one you posted b.4 which was totally unflattering of youth and not to clear ;( who cares about looks anyway when youths a very fine musician,in comparison you sid,who looked great but couldnt play a note--steve jones used to unplugg sids bass the sound was that bad lol

ive always been a fan of youths solo works and have loved the orbs materials from --fluffy clouds days ;)

not everyones taste but there yo0u go ;D

youth used to look the almost double of john beverly(aka sid vicious btw) i herd they were related ;P

milinda