[kj] 143 Days to go

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:28:50 EDT 2008

I was like this over the weekend...tickets went on sale for LA, but I seem to have acquired 'trust' issues with the band :/

From: charlie_key at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:02:06 +0000Subject: [kj] 143 Days to go

OK, so only 143 days to go until the tour officially kicks off, what are the chances of:a) The band having met each other yet....b) The band having rehearsed a song yet....c) Jaz having realised hes friends with Big Paul again...d) Being ready for the tour...Ive got faith

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!