[kj] [OT] Please...

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 18:37:44 EDT 2008

It does leave a bit of a nasty aftertaste....consume, consume...

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:33:25 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] Please...

Wow - I don't know what to say. Is it akin to wiping ones arse on the Pixies, et al, or will it introduce
people to music they didn't know? Maybe a bit of both?

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 18 April 2008 23:25To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Please...can he use a slide rule, or is that way too old hat? also, just saw this in the NME, yikes! 'The hugely-successful Rock Band video game is taking its cover band concept to the next level with the news that players can now buy full albums to play through the game.The game, which was created by MTV, will now feature entire albums from the likes of the Pixies’ ‘Doolittle’ and The Cars self-titled debut. The first album to be made available will be metallers classic ‘Screaming For Vengeance’. 'http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/36034

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:20:51 +1200Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Please...

Out-geeked ME? All you said was “hmmm” and you didn’t even use speech marks!

Right…I’ll see you in the library motherfucker, bring your scientific calculator. Old-school rules.