[kj] [OT] Please..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 18:22:39 EDT 2008

Ha, no McFly and his DeLorean needed, either.

Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma } Ah, yes: Old-skool vid games. Here comes the flashback ...
kw