[kj] [OT] Please...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 17:45:19 EDT 2008

Oh wow, thanks. I will.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } You can download the vast majority of those arcade games, there’s various programs called ROM emulators, I think, that play them. MAME32 is one I’ve used (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator)
being so basic the games run fine on any old PC. It’s a Windows program
just download and install it, then download the games and throw them in the ROM folder and you’re away.

Then there’s emulators for various other platforms like Atari, SNES, probably the Speccy and all that
(the Speccy was just a PC – 8086 - clone, albeit faster and more popular
)