[kj] Orb with Youth

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:27:12 EDT 2008

thats a really flattering pic of youth folky(i take it that thats youth in the pic right!),as opposed to the one you posted b.4 which was totally unflattering of youth and not to clear ;( who cares about looks anyway when youths a very fine musician,in comparison you sid,who looked great but couldnt play a note--steve jones used to unplugg sids bass the sound was that bad lol

ive always been a fan of youths solo works and have loved the orbs materials from --fluffy clouds days ;)

not everyones taste but there yo0u go ;D

youth used to look the almost double of john beverly(aka sid vicious btw) i herd they were related ;P

milinda

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:52:16 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Orb with Youth

http://a788.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_673dcf1275d8a7de2ade7dca79c35733.jpg

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:22:23 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Orb with Youth
Maybe a misunderstanding due to Youth having collaborated in the 80's with that
other trancer, Proto-Juno Reactor man Ben Watkins, in Empty Quarter.

"I started making industrial records as they call them now around 1983/84 with
Ben Watkins from Juno Reactor, under the name The Empty Quarter. We did
two albums. That was very hard edged electronic dance music." http://fusionanomaly.net/youth.html

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!