[kj] FW: thats more like bauhaus

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 19:08:58 EDT 2008

"Press Eject and Give Me The Tape" was the first thing of theirs i bought after i saw them in '98: unbelievable. great stoof.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote: I love all their albums, but yeah, Mask is the last studio BIGGY. I have to include 'Press Eject'.
It's only one of the best things *ever* recorded! It was my introduction. First time I put it on, from the
opening bars of Field, I knew I was hooked! As with all things Really Fucking Good, I was obssessed!