[kj] Unsubscribing (for a while)

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Thu Apr 17 14:41:50 EDT 2008

dear fellow gatherers,

I´m unsubscribing for a while, coz I´m going to Portugal on vacations this sunday the 20th, and I´ll stay out until may the 5th.

on my trip to Portugal I´m catching two concerts at the city of Porto, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, on 22th of april at the Coliseu of Porto, and Eisnturzende Neubauten, on the 3rd of May at the Casa da Musica.

I´m also planning to catch a train to Paris or Barcelona to see another Nick Cave gig on his Dig, Lazarus Dig!!! Tour,
but this is not yet confirmed, is there anyone from France going to see him???

also would like to know if there´s any Portuguese gatherer from the city of Porto or nearby on this list??
(as far as I remember I´m almost sure there´s no one)

all the best, see you all soon!!!!

diaz