[kj] setlists

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:28:24 EDT 2008

Dominator HAS to be one of my all time faves, and I'm glad someone else appreciates black moon...2 very good, but neglected, tracks :)
I pipe most of my listening from my studio, and that bass is pumping when I play dominator...shame charlie screwed the mix a bit..

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:41:02 +1200Subject: Re: [kj] setlists

God I’d love to hear Dominator live…It’s one of those songs that’s almost good enough to make white guys like me want to dance ;)

Black Moon…good call! Glad I’m not the only one…

You missed Chapter III, Asteroid, and A Kind of Magic.