[kj] setlists

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 19:38:06 EDT 2008

By album (sort of):

-- Money Is not our God, Extremities, Age Of Greed, Slipstream,
-- Rejuvenation, Feast of Blaze, Song & Dance,
-- Chapter III, We Have Joy, Empire Song,
-- Butcher, The Fall Of Because,
-- Implosion, Majestic, Hosannas...(single), Universe B, Afterburner,

-- Obssession (as a gag/spoof, with backing tracks like a soloist),

-- The Death and Resurrection Show, Blood on your Hands, Implant,
You'll Never Get to Me,
-- Requiem, Wintergardens, Pssyche, Follow The Leaders, Exit,
-- Whiteout, Pandemonium, Exorcism, Black Moon, Mathematics of Chaos,
-- Drug, Tension, All Play Rebel,

35 songs and with the longer epics truncated into 4min. versions. If the band doesn't, maybe The Cure can play them all instead.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } This would be good, but not necessarily this order..

Nervous system
Turn to red
Wardance
Pssyche
Follow the leaders (original 10)
Bloodsport
Primitive
SO36
Change
The wait
Butcher
Who told you how?
Sun goes down
Empire song
The pandys are coming
Dominator
Night Time
Kings And Queens
Adorations
Chessboards
Rubicon
Money Is Not Our God
North Of The Border
Exorcism
Black Moon
Whiteout
Mathematics Of Chaos
Intellect
Aeon
Implant
Seeing Red
Blood On Your Hands

Ya think the old timers could do it?

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'