[kj] ot. new bauhaus C.D, ;( what a let down! NO

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 18:50:45 EDT 2008

> ...'05, that was also a damn good show but they basically did

> their show on a bare stage with no props unlike the '98 tour

Yeah, tho' i didn't think it at all a loss, I just thought they were going "back to basics.***"

Beyond Bela Lugo, si', dead" I didn't know anything about them til a friend invited me
to their '98 shows. We ended catching 3 shows that wknd. I agree about that '98 tour.

***i've read that the 1st time'round,
bauhaus played live to a punk ethos
of refusing all things fancy, only
austere black/white lighting allowed