[kj] ot. new bauhaus C.D, ;( what a let down! NO

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:24:45 EDT 2008

I heard it a while ago. Never listened to it again. I love Bauhaus. This new one is so bland and uninspired. This will not be considered as part of their discography in my house.

There is really no reason to buy it. They are, allegedly, broken up again. So they will, supposedly, never play these songs live. Thank Bela on that.
And shock gasp amazement Love and Rockets is touring again.
Probably in a few years we'll see Tones on Tail or Dali's Car. Those haven't been messed with yet.
I understand why people want to relive the glory years. But these types of reunions reek of desperation for acceptance and cash.

Chris