[kj] ot. new bauhaus C.D, ;( what a let down! NO

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:29:28 EDT 2008

Actually, it does have a track listing, look again ;)
Personally, I think it's a great album, and I like the way PM's studio bitching is occassionally left in ;)
'The dog's a vapor' is great! The vocals are a bit above the mix too often, but the music works...i think of it as a Love & Rockets album, with Murphy as guest singer..

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:18:22 +0100Subject: [kj] ot. new bauhaus C.D, ;( what a let down!

i brought the new--bauhaus- c.d over the weekend,(IT HAS NO TITLE OR TRACK LISTING)i was getting pritty excited about what new material they had come up with,as i have always been a fan of there stuff right from-dark entries/bela days,so i put on the new c.d,listened to every track from start to finish,then i thought"this is bloody dredful,its as if they had hardly bothered to try at all,it sound bland,commercial,unoriginal,i was more than dissapointed i can tell you,so much so that its going back to h.m.v a.s.a.p! how did others feel about bauhauses new offering? any gatherer out there who actually like it ;/ if so id love to understand how ;).

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.