[kj] Oh the Irony!!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:26:18 EDT 2008

does she like velcrove ;)?

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:38:43 -0700From: go1845 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Oh the Irony!!!You're having a lend aren't you? I swear you come up with this stuff to see if anyone's awake! :)fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
On 14 Apr 2008, at 23:12, Brendan wrote:> Some people are scared off by anything with buttons.very true with an ex of mine.She had a phobia of buttonshonest!Got better as she got older but as child she was terrified of them.When I was seeing her she didn't freak out at them but still made her feel uncomfortable.Damn near all her clothes had zips!She dumped me & a couple of years later by a freak of fate her best mate turned up as an extra in a video I was camera man on.She's now mrs fatpotanga, who I might add loves buttons, zips & fasteners of all description.Ahhhhhhh:)_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering
between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99