[kj] OT: Public Image Ltd

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Apr 15 21:52:57 EDT 2008

Cheers you!

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: Wednesday, 16 April 2008 3:43 a.m.
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Public Image Ltd

along with fodderstompf,there are a few good p.i.l pages on myspace as
well,just do a search on myspace.com.publicimageltd

there are about 5 differant pages dedicated to p.i.l,a few on just john
(rotten)lydon,a couple on sex pistols if you are interested in them also,and
even a page dedicated to jah wobble,p.i.ls official bass player,well in the
early days any way ;D also take a look in the groups section under p.i.l
theres several groups that various people have set up on myspace covering
all the above mentioned--i would call them massageboards really ;)!!

check out facebook alwell ok ;) milinda

<gathering at misera.net>

> > I'm just going through the PIL back catalog. Anyone

> > know what Annalisa is about? Fantastic guitar in

> > that track...totally addictive.

> > Any good PIL sites around?

> > Cheers,

> > BQ

> > Checked by AVG.

> > Release Date: 12/04/2008 11:32 a.m.

> This message may contain confidential and privileged information.

> If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies.

> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail

> or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly

> prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has

> gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

> NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million

> messages are sent every day by the system. To find out why more and

> more NHS personnel are switching to this NHS Connecting for Health

> system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

_____

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. HYPERLINK
"http://www.bigsnapsearch.com%0d%0a%20%0d%0a"Try Big Snap now!

Checked by AVG.
6:10 p.m.

Checked by AVG.