[kj] My "muxtape"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 11:57:20 EDT 2008

Yeah, Vex were a short-lived, but cool, KJ worshiping band on Conflict's
Mortarhate Records. The Red Beat song I included also seems to play on
the same riff, song structure as "The Wait." But KJ's "The Wait" beats
them both, of course! I have Vex's coplete discography, which is like 8
songs and unofficially available, if anyone is interested. They are very
KJ-y and pretty aggressive, have a sound similar to the first KJ LP.

-Oliver