[kj] LA TIX UP!

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Apr 14 16:36:58 EDT 2008

Huh ... interesting point, TB. I hope you're right ...
Besides, even a band as anti-establishment as KJ is will probably want to
throw in at least one "hit" (i.e. "Love Like Blood").
They played that at a 1994 show in Las Vegas, and it brought down the house.
But hearing anything from the band in its original state will be a dream.

k.w.