[kj] This why I hate cats going into dogs

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 11:43:23 EDT 2008

I'm not going to turn this into a dog list:-) I live in an (obviously not as big as your Apple), city and I'm a dog person. I wouldn't have dogs if I couldn't let them run off-lead. As for those extentable ones, they should be banned., they're a danger to man and dog.

Why aren't dogs allowed to run free in your parks?

This is one of my chaps doing what dogs do.