[kj] OT electrafixion

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 05:03:25 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip, they sound very promsing: CNN/XCNN "1000 Easy" video
Singer sounds a bit like Gene Loves Jezebel.

Electrafixion - Never** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drODQceAaM
This perfect, raunchy, pole-dancing song reminds me of any James Bond movie's
opening credits where some chick-dancer is silhouetted against flames, or sumthin'
any guy would want (nay, beg) his OH/SO/GF to improvise to, but I, um,..regress.

**bass is missing
so add plenty

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
Saul writted:
... I'd also strongly recommend the CD "Burned" by Electrafixion

Indeed Burned is a really great album.

[goes to dig it out]
ooh - for some reason that's also reminded me of XCNN
[goes to dig that out too...]

2 bands that each did a great album then vanished.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'