[kj] (OT) AC/DC, guitarists

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:43:02 EDT 2008

On 13 Apr 2008, at 22:09, sade1 wrote:

> Re: Geordie.......I can't remember where I read it, but I read he

> was a big fan of AC/DC,

I'm pretty sure raven was too.
I seem to remember him mentioning something about them when he was on
the list.
I think it was to do with learning to play, put on AC/DC, plug in &
jam along type thing.
Which I heartily recommend doing. Great fun!

paying along with Saul my fave plank spankers [in order of memory]

Reg Smithies & Dave Fielding - real magic
Geordie - no words
Robin Guthrie - beautiful audioscapes
Stevie Ray Vaughn - ouch!
Hendrix - 'listen here baby'
Angus/Malcolm (criminally under-mentioned) Young - so simple yet so
utterly brilliant
John Fruitypants (chilis)
my dad
jeff beck
robin trower - check out "I can't stand it"
John McGeoch - such a loss.
django - jaw dropping stump widdling

there are many more but I've (mercifully?) run out of memory...