[kj] Paul's tribute gig

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 18:55:15 EDT 2008

How did it go?
I waited until the last minute until I decided not to jump on the train.
My dogs developed gastroentroitis on Friday (won't know for sure if that's what it was until the lab reports come through).
I hoped that they'd be better on Saturday but they were worse, not nice; up to my elbows, frequently, in shishe and vile vomit. I felt it was unfair to leave my OH to deal with them alone.
This is the second time that this has happened and I think that it's related to the (can't resist) - 'masturbator' under the trailer unit which gets rid of the waste.

We are truly living in a shithole at the moment.