[kj] (OT) Jane's Addiction possibly reuniting (again)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 18:26:22 EDT 2008

> Will Sergeant is from THE BUNNYMEN.

I am only too aware of that. I equally like his guit'work in Electrafixion. (Yes, i know they're one and the same too).
See below:

[Gathering e-mail,
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:27:14 -0700 (PDT) ]
Re: [kj] OT -- EATB
Btw, if yous hadn't heard it already, I'd also strongly recommend the
CD "Burned" by Electrafixion, where Ian and Will "Iggied out.." and made
then-current grunge seem like Air Supply. A classic.
Saul

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
Great guitarist but a little too much influenced by the psychedelic whereas Geordie seems more inventive.