[kj] OT: punk rock babies - kj baby

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Apr 13 09:10:33 EDT 2008

Guilty as charged folks ... http://home.clara.net/antoni/babypunk.JPG ... Henry's preference is Thomas The Tank Engine though he likes his Chelsea kits & he likes stuff with monkeys on (cos he is one, a cheeky one) ... oh, and by the way, I've now joined the KJ grand-dad club ... baby David born on Friday night ...