[kj] OT: punk rock babies - kj baby

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Apr 12 23:18:08 EDT 2008

Embarrasingly I got it at some mall store that caters to teens into punk/metal music. They did however have a decent t-shirt selection (punk/metal/Bob Marley etc) and a decen t cd selection (I listened to the new Anti-Flag and Flogging Molly). I don't remember the store name. They also played an old NY DOlls song on the PA...

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:21:01 -0400From: fluwdot at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: punk rock babies - kj baby