[kj] OT: why I hate cats..shittiest decade?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:14:09 EDT 2008

glib is as glib does...! (note to self - look up dictionary meaning of 'glib')
chortle... =)

i credit Mr. BQ as a chap who could argue/discuss ANY subject with a
smile and without getting all fucking serious and personal... just
dont get him started on tool/soundgarden .......!

LOL

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."