[kj] OT: punk rock babies - kj baby

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 19:24:40 EDT 2008

> Should we be using our children as a billboard for our own ideals?

Ya mean, "project?" Sure... why not, [nice font, btw]....
...have a kinder kind of Kind(child) fully accessorized with mohawk or faux'hawk,
studded belts, eyeliner, and nose piercing. Hell, full facial piercings -multiple eyebrows',
ears', nose and throat, w/ever, a chain linking them all, and, for the clincher , tattoos!
with such themes as immolation, evisceration, deicide, "buck fush," Obama Lama,
etc.etc.etc.etc. And that's just what i've seen from 'normal'-ish people.
Isn't it better to just let the kids determine how they'll look (which is a goldmine
of where their minds are at) instead of all that being predetermined for them (which
is a goldmine of where the parents are at), even if the kid chooses even eyeliner
or a dress(?)

woody2shooz <woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
the opinion / taste / politics etc. of us, their parents.
Should we be using our children as a billboard for our own ideals?

woody2shooz wrote: shirts should be made that dissolve in an emperor fashion when in contact with cutesy shit designed to promote how "cool" parents thought they were oh so long ago.

mind the Gap, fcukers

fluw wrote: GREG SLAWSON wrote: ...hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
On a more positeve note, I just got my 1 year old daughter an olive green baby shirt that says "I listen to the Clash with Daddy". Hey, it's a true statement.

---------------------------------

i want one for my 7 month old son!!!
where'd ya get it?

i did receive a nice little onezy for him that came from a spencer's ( the 'junior high humor gear' chain store)
it says "daddy's little squirt" with some squiggly sperm on it, his grandmother loves it. ;]

not to get carried away with the cute punk baby shit but...colesy should make some fire dances font - red with yellow print - baby shirts with " i'm a child of folly" - "now i want my way" using the fire dances single rocking horse image or something like that.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

http://mail.yahoo.com