[kj] OT: punk rock babies

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Apr 12 17:01:29 EDT 2008

On a more positeve note, I just got my 1 year old daughter an olive green baby shirt that says "I listen to the Clash with Daddy". Hey, it's a true statement.

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:04:36 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Moody and spotty teens

What happen to the good old days of PCP (Coolies or Sherm) ? ;)

Fuckin kids are dumber then we were in 70's and 80's.

And now folks... I will go back to my beer. HA! :)

~LB