[kj] OT:Why I hate cats and lv dogs

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Apr 11 19:29:36 EDT 2008

Oh don’t even! Come on…that’s, ugh, aaahhh, hrmmmm *turns into Rainman
briefly, hops around in nervous energy then snaps out of it* so unfair! It’s
like holding Pearl Jam responsible for Creed. Guns N Roses responsible for
Avenged Sevenfold. Led Zep for Aerosmith.

No no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You forgot Muse as well…although I don’t think they are half as shit as the
others you mentioned…in fact BPF mentioned them in that interview didn’t he?
Maybe I dreamt it. Oh and he also mentioned SOUNDGARDEN…nudge nudge. First
band he mentioned when he talked about who he was proud of influencing…THANK
YOU MISTER FERGUSON FOR KNOWING WHAT YOU’RE ON ABOUT!

_____