[kj] [OT] If they are serious...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 10 22:56:20 EDT 2008

Money is not our god…EGO AND POWER IS!

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: Friday, 11 April 2008 10:00 a.m.
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] If they are serious...

i vote for --john lydon or jaz coleman on his good days lol!!

_____

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:42:43 +0100

> milinda ps id sooner vote democratic irrespective of who is leading,well

within reason than republic any day!!
"Left or right, or right or left it takes the same old course"
All political parties are becoming the same these days. Looks like people
just vote for personalities these days. Arnie for president then?

On Jeu Avr 10 22:32 , melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> sent:

LOL LOL:D)))))) bet that made you want to gag seeing fat overly camp
elton john seranading husky voiced hilary clinton,as for ombama he is
another 4th august birthday(same as mine) so i guess i better show him some
support,well actually the footage that i have seen over the last month to do
with his campaigne have been pritty strong,i think personally that he will
beat hiliary clinton and he is younger, :) that must rock hilarys
confidence a bit ;/