[kj] KJ2003

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 10 22:47:38 EDT 2008

Is that a soccer team?

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of jon chapman
Sent: Friday, 11 April 2008 7:41 a.m.
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ2003

it's glasgow rangers fc club song and they're still in europe!!!! come on
the 'gers!!

phew!!

_____

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:39:20 +0100

I'd be ashamed to admit I knew the words to that Jon! lol

On Thu Apr 10 20:33 , jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk> sent:

What's This For? To urinate on revalations perhaps? lol.

great album makes,my number three all time killing joke album.

revelations is simply the best......better than all the rest.........better
than anyone.......anyone ive ever met......i'm stuck on your heart......and
hang on every word you say......tear us apart....baby i would rather be
dead.

jon.

you're all wrong , yet again! revelations urinates on everything.!!

_____