[kj] KJ2003 revelations

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:46:18 EDT 2008

I'd have to agree, that Revelations is strong and one of my favorites, but can't really compare which is better...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:34:32 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ2003 revelations

it runs a close second for me next to---WHATS THIS FOUR--brothers jon/fatpot ;) which just has to go b.4 revelations,well they did it b.4 revelations anyhow ;P milinda ps of course-REVELATIONS craps all over -night time(sorry alex ;(// and hossanna!

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:16:53 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ2003 revelations