[kj] [OT] If they are serious...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:32:49 EDT 2008

LOL LOL:D)))))) bet that made you want to gag seeing fat overly camp elton john seranading husky voiced hilary clinton,as for ombama he is another 4th august birthday(same as mine) so i guess i better show him some support,well actually the footage that i have seen over the last month to do with his campaigne have been pritty strong,i think personally that he will beat hiliary clinton and he is younger, :) that must rock hilarys confidence a bit ;/

milinda ps id sooner vote democratic irrespective of who is leading,well within reason than republic any day!!

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:57:44 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] If they are serious...
The ironies in that video are amazing.

> i wonder if there is one for the democratic party?

Sort of, but live and on a
bigger scale [aka publicity stunts]: just last night Elton John serenaded Hillary
Clinton at NYC's Radio City Music Hall, and Obama's got some small club gigs here
in Los Angeles soon.

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

i am so embarressed for them ;/ !! i wonder if there is one for the democratic party?

From: markec at telenet.beDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:15:59 +0200To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] [OT] If they are serious...OMG !!!!

Op 10-apr-08, om 03:07 heeft folk devil het volgende geschreven:
please help!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaP9eiWuX3s
... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'
__________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com