[kj] KJ2003

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 15:33:36 EDT 2008

What's This For? To urinate on revalations perhaps? lol.

great album makes,my number three all time killing joke album.

revelations is simply the best......better than all the rest.........better than anyone.......anyone ive ever met......i'm stuck on your heart......and hang on every word you say......tear us apart....baby i would rather be dead.

jon.

you're all wrong , yet again! revelations urinates on everything.!!

From: jagargal at lycos.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:59:44 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] KJ2003HA! It's incredible how we didn't realize that! As ridiculous as it may sound i read 'Implosion' and automatically converted it into 'Implant'. I'm sure i'm right when i assume Alex is talking about 'Implant' here, so i think the final result was the same (many gatherers read 'Implant' instead of 'Implosion') as you're the first one to talk about the very obvious mistake. Cheers! Javier
---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : Re: [kj] KJ2003Date : Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:40:20 +0100From : woody2shooz <woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk>To : "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>at what point does Smith pull his head from his arse and tell us which version of Implosion rendered him awestruck, blew him away yet was not from Hosannas? Alexander Smith wrote: > I still vividly remember hearing "Implosion" and "Blood On Your Hands" > for the first time and being completely awestruck and blown away. > Suffice to say, that did NOT happen with anything off of HOSANNAS. > >

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.