[kj] OT:Why I hate cats

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:45:37 EDT 2008

ok,ok i have to go back slightly on what i said about cats,as i find garfield so very amusing and the cats in trhe pink panther shows is fine to,apart from those two,i still basically dislike majority of cats,even though i have had about 6 of them as pets during my life so far,no i carnt exsplain it,sometimes things just happen or arrive in your life,in my case it was a few cats ;P!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:21:57 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] OT:Why I hate cats

A life without cats, or other animal friends?

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/