[kj] OT: why I hate cats...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 10 06:30:35 EDT 2008

Ooh a downer buzz, my favourite. Let me contribute...

This has been the shittiest decade for music since the 50s. Two zero zero x
should be locked in a room and fed gruel grudgingly until it goes mad and
dies, while Robbie Williams plays in the background.

"Oh but he's such a wonderful entertainer!"

So is a football.

Fuck, the late 80s beat this, this is how bad it is.