[kj] KJ2003

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 02:22:36 EDT 2008

> >> with better production, how many Killing Joke albums

> >> would we view in an entirely different light?"

Not with better production but with grittier, hand-made/played production...

I would love to hear the entire "Pandemonium" album re-recorded the same way the
"Extremities, Dirt, and Various Repressed Emotions" cd was recorded; it would explode
right off the cd.

Having heard Banco De Gaia's synths' sound on "Live at Glastonbury,"** & and having
heard Underworld, VNV Nation and Dee-Lite live in concert, i know the synth n' bass sounds
can be recorded "live"-ish a la XADVRE without compromise.

**and even Underworld's
live "Everything Everything"

GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Actually the Clash's Sandinista has alsways been my fave album. It would have made a classic double album and a monster single, but I actually like the fact that it has 36 songs--kind of like a long, interesting journey.