[kj] KJ2003

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 19:32:54 EDT 2008

"Alexander Smith" wrote:

>I still vividly remember hearing "Implosion" and "Blood On Your Hands" for

>the first time and being completely awestruck and blown away. Suffice to

>say, that did NOT happen with anything off of HOSANNAS.

> Apart from cover art, I love KJ2003. Always will.

Same here. I had heard a couple weeks after it was released that KJ had
reformed and released a new album and casually bought it on one of my Sunday
drives to Hollywood's Amoeba Records. Looking at the shitty dimestore Insane
Clown Posse-esque cover, I really didn't know what to expect and almost
passed on buying it just because of the cover. Threw it on the cd player on
the drive home and was completely blown away how good it was from start to
finish. Instantly reignited my long-dead interest in Killing Joke and
became my favorite album of '03. IMO, to this day it's the best thing
they've ever done.

T.B.