[kj] MOTD2 again

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 16:43:46 EDT 2008

you would do them in the play offs if you met - I think if they went up it would have to be automatic. They wouldn't cope with the play offs after the semi etc. The trouble is every other side up there seems to want to put it on a plate for them and Watford have just lost 3 - 0 at home to Barnsley which hasn't helped.

I left it too long to get a ticket and when I went to get one they were gone - gutted. I have my eyes open for one so hope to see you there.