[kj] Come As The Eighties - Mashup

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Tue Apr 8 21:07:21 EDT 2008

haha i never heard any of those except slipknot,haha yeah that'll cost ya tho...
would be fun to have a mash up contest/competition,KJ mash up's would be fun of
course,someone will have to come up with a prize,we should make a myspace site or
maybe someone can host it,haha,i'm actually serious.
Cliff