[kj] OT - last crap post of the day I promise

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 19:21:54 EDT 2008

What with seals n' sea lions in Huntington Beach and elsewhere in So.Cal.
crawling up onto dry land and trapping people in their homes by camping out on
their porches...
..and kamikaze stingrays in Florida jumping 10 feet out of the water for no reason
but to strike an innocent woman standing up on her holiday boat (killing her)...
..and with the hawks swooping down attacking 13 year old girls watching a ball game...
..plus the recent March sightings of dolphins cruising off the Los Angeles coast in such
a way they were mistaken for sharks...
......maybe Earth/nature is striking back for all the shit we've done.

I'm just waiting now for the icebergs to start crashing into the cities, I mean, sheezus, we're already getting tornadoes (Los Angeles) where there never were any before. What's
next down the pike?

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
that's shocking!
that's certainly made me re-evaluate my opinion of polar bears
I never knew they were capable of such barbarism.

[removes his fluffy polar bear slippers & flings into the bin]

On 8 Apr 2008, at 13:28, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> I see that and raise you:

> What a Knut

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7336092.stm

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'